YOUR DEAL ON THE BEST TERMS
Selling your company requires you to present your most important financial, legal and commercial documentation to a potential buyer for them to assess your business during their due diligence. Proper presentation of your documentation in a data room is crucial to give the best possible impression of your business.
This not only requires countless resources when you are busy selling your company, but also requires extensive due diligence experience to identify, collect and organise your documentation in the right manner.
We are experts in building data rooms. Our services range from practical tasks such as document collection to complex virtual data room setups and multiple bidder handling (including multiple Q&A-teams and different levels of disclosure). We also assist you with quality control and expert legal reviews to identify documentation issues before they become transaction problems. Depending on your needs, we deliver the full A-Z package or single solutions.
Blue Data Management is the only data room consultancy on the market. Let us build your data room so that you, your lawyers, bankers and other advisors can do what they do best.
- Identify what a buyer expects to see when reviewing your company.
- Kick-off meeting where we (with your input) customise a data room structure.
- Build a data room structure in our IT platform or another platform chosen by you.
- Customise our documentation collection list and guidelines for your team.
- Meetings where we ensure that your team is instructed in the use of the data room and understands the documentation required to be collected.
- Improve buyer comfort with a data room structure that is customised and corresponds with best-practice.
- Get an efficient process by knowing exactly what to collect and, more importantly, how and why to organise it.
- Limit your risk with proper legal disclosure.
- Kick-start process with our experience.
We have significant user experience with all of the market-leading data room systems, enabling us to work with your existing IT solutions and advise on other platforms.
- State of the art virtual data room software for M&A due diligence.
- Advanced DRM settings and SSL encryption.
- Best-practice Q&A functionality.
- Customised user and folder setup that gives you the option to give different teams access to different levels of documentation.
- 24/7 IT-hotline for your team and buyer’s team (or bidder teams).
- Improve buyer and seller comfort with best-practice data room provider (servicing the top law firms).
- Limit your risk with all disclosures in one place.
- Save your and your buyer’s resources with time-saving functionality and intuitive interface.
- Get security and control of your most important documentation.
DOCUMENTATION COLLECTION SERVICES
- 24/7 hotline advising on what type of documentation to collect.
- Weekly updates on data room build-up process.
- Possibility of on-premises collection, scanning and uploading services.
- Limit your risk by collecting the right documentation for the right legal disclosure.
- Improve your and your buyer’s comfort by ensuring that the right documentation is collected.
- Save your and your buyer’s resources with time-saving external assistance.
- Review of collected documentation to identify formalistic deficiencies (e.g. signatures, pages, appendices, naming, poor scans etc.).
- Fixing deficiencies where possible.
- Feedback to your team.
- Follow-up review with your team.
- Get a shorter transaction by 25-35% fewer Q&A’s.
- Improve your and your buyer’s comfort through high quality disclosures.
- Limit your risk of the deal stalling.
- Limit your risk with a comprehensive qualification of your Reps and Warranties.
EXPERT LEGAL REVIEW
- Review of documentation to identify and solve possible issues that would be identified as such during a buyer’s due diligence.
- General assessment of your lack or overload of documentation.
- General guidance for explanatory memos needed in a best-practice data room.
- Update advisors on documentation issues.
- Improve your and your buyer’s comfort with best-practice data room that matches a buyer’s expectations.
- Limit your risk of the deal stalling.
- Limit your risk with a strong disclosure against your representations and warranties.
- Limit your risk by ensuring that key advisors have a better knowledge of documentation issues.
- Customised data room disclaimer and data room procedures.
- Handling of all practical IT matters (on-boarding, issues, etc.) and 24/7 hotline.
- Daily reports showing buyer’s review and Q&A activity.
- Handling of all Q&A administration.
- Improve your buyer’s comfort with structured data room access process.
- Save your and your buyer’s resources with no IT concerns or last minute on-boarding.
- Get an efficient process with structured Q&A-management.
A-Z DATA ROOM PACKAGE
Get the most value out of your transaction process with our A-Z data room package.
- We take full responsibility for the project management of the entire process from A-Z.
- You and your advisors can focus on selling your company.
- Our process ensures that only relevant documentation is collected and that all employees are instructed and guided through every step for the most efficient process.
We believe in flexible pricing – a price for each situation and every need. We have assembled the most cost-efficient team through a combination of single-focused senior advisors and hands-on paralegals.
We offer upfront transparent fixed-price models – regardless of whether you need A-Z packages or a single service.
We are not afraid to share the risk with you. That is why we are always willing to offer our services based on a success fee.
We offer services on hourly rates. And if you want to compare us with the rest of the market, we offer our services at highly competitive hourly rates between DKK 500 -1,850.
Blue Data Management is trading under:
Blue Data Management ApS
Big Blue Data ApS
Big Blue Data Management ApS
Company registration: 25 60 86 90
Ravnsborggade 8B, 5th floor
2200 Copenhagen N, Denmark
All content ©
All rights reserved